BOWTRUK™ — NEW AIRLINE TRAVEL BOW CASE INTRODUCED
INDIANPOLIS IN —Easton rolled out a brand-new concept for archery travel with the introduction of the NEW Bowtruk 4716 bow case.
With the goal of producing the finest travel bow case ever made, Easton designers created the all-new Bowtruk from the ground up. Using the best possible materials, the Bowtruk offers better durability, improved functionality, and a refined aesthetic. The world’s best tournament archers prefer Easton cases over hard cases for their robust protection in addition to being light weight and a larger carrying capacity. “People assume they need a hard case for air travel; however, Easton’s hybrid hard-soft cases provide superior protection while allowing far more room for equipment, clothing, and gear,” said Clint Warner, Product Development Director. “After millions of air miles across the globe, our pro staff has shown this is by far the best way to travel with a bow.”
Constructed with Cordura Type 6,6 ballistic nylon that was originally developed for military body armor and is regarded as the most durable fabric available for luggage. Cordura nylon provides a significantly higher abrasion and tear resistance versus regular nylon and polyester. The Bowtruk 4716 also incorporates an innovative YKK woven-in main zipper that is far more durable than conventional stitched-in zippers.
· Accommodates two bows up to 47” in overall length
· Overall dimensions: 47”H x 16”W x 9”D
· Cordura 1680D Type 6,6 ballistic nylon shell – no travel cover required
· Outside Trailer Hitch™ style strap allows for single-hand, multiple-bag towing
· Six interior and exterior accessory compartments for bow, sights, gear, & arrows
· Innovative outside-in pocket access system
· Hybrid hard/soft heavy-duty construction
· Double seatbelt-style bow retainment straps
· Padded carry handle & twin oversized easy-pull skate wheels
· Compatible with Easton arrow totes and boxes
For more information visit www.eastonarchery.com.