The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualize, execute, and deliver engaging content across all digital platforms in order to support brand, product, and sales activities. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of digital skills that they will use to enhance Leupold’s web, SEO, and electronic communications strategy.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing to conceptualize and execute on the brand’s digital strategy
- Implement and manage marketing media on Leupold.com website
- Design effective blog articles using videos, photos, and written content to engage core customer
- Perform basic web design and light HTML code tasks
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement new SEO recommendations on Leupold.com
- Develop and implement a cohesive link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, and other factors to improve SEO and UX
- Analyze and report on overall website data and trends
- Design, develop, and implement email marketing campaigns and automations
- Oversee and monitor Leupold email list, identifying opportunities for engagement and growth
- Ensure that all email campaigns are in conformity with current email best practices in the industry
- Monitor and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Research, identify, and examine digital trends and provide recommendations for new opportunities
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with basic SEO and best practices
- Familiarization with website analytics and optimization tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with email management platforms
- Passionate about digital content, data, and the outdoor industry
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Must demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Familiar with industry trends and products
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies quickly
- Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, or similar is preferred (or proven work experience in lieu of degree).
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth or SEO
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Working primarily in an office environment with consistent computer use. Occasional travel domestically (estimated 10%). Working extended hours as necessary.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members ‘A Square Deal’; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.