DENVER – Sportsman Channel is the perfect place to find stories worth sharing and adventures worth doing with fan-favorite programming such as MeatEater with Steven Rinella, Pure Hunting, Whitetail Properties, BuckVentures and Quick Hunts.
- MeatEater with Steven Rinella (Sundays, 9 p.m. ET) – MeatEater with Steven Rinella has been a perennial favorite with Sportsman Channel viewers since its debut nine years ago. As Rinella eloquently puts it, the show is not just about the pursuit of an animal, but who Rinella is as a person and what he’s made of to pursue that animal.
- Pure Hunting (Mondays, 9 p.m. ET) – Host Willi Schmidt and his co-hosts hunt the way the majority of hunters across the country hunt. They enjoy showing that Pure Hunting opportunities still exist for those willing to put forth a little more effort. It's about the adventure, camaraderie and authentically sharing the whole story of the hunt, as it actually happens – good or bad.
- Whitetail Properties (Wednesdays, 8:30 p.m. ET) – Whitetail Properties enlists a staff of hard-working, knowledgeable and passionate Land Specialists across the country who showcase big buck action in more than 20 states on their show.
- BuckVentures (Wednesdays, 9 p.m. ET) – BuckVentures is all about family, good friends and chasing critters all over the Midwest and beyond. Jeff Danker, along with his daughters Jaylee and Gracie Danker, Buddy Groom, and Daniel McVay are hunters that just love the outdoors. The BuckVentures' crew harvest mature animals and knows what it takes to make it happen.
- Quick Hunts (Thursdays, 8 p.m. ET) – Using the art of internet – fast-paced low attention span production savviness, Quick Hunts is a one-of-a-kind show that hooks the audience with unconventional hunting methods and fast-paced hunting that has proven to captivate internet audiences worldwide. Using elusive techniques, this series displays the future of stealth hunting.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD/Sportsman Channel (Canada) - added in 2019 - are television and digital media networks fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of North Americans. A division of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) delivers entertaining and informative programming that showcases outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and illustrates it through unique and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) embrace the attitude of celebrating the Great Outdoors in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #IAmSportsman. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | 212.852.6646 | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com