BIRMINGHAM, AL — Moultrie Mobile announces the arrival of the most powerful cellular trail camera ever built — the Delta. It is loaded with advanced features for premium performance in the field and workhorse reliability all season long.
Industry-first High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging combined with best-in-class 32MP resolution make the Delta the clear leader in picture quality. HDR imaging allows the Delta to capture enhanced detail in highlights and shadows — even in the most difficult lighting conditions. The camera’s 32MP ILLUMI-NIGHT 3 Sensor delivers images and video with vivid colors by day and crisp, bright clarity at night with invisible infrared flash.
The Delta further separates itself with a battery life of up to 12 months on a single set of lithium batteries. With battery life up to 4x longer than other cellular cameras, the Delta will keep you connected longer without a trip to the field.
“This performance was achieved through a complete redesign of the camera platform focused on reliability, image quality, and power efficiency,” said Daniel Wilson, General Manager of Moultrie Mobile. “We wanted to build the best camera possible.”
The camera is also equipped with onboard GPS for theft deterrence and easy device location on the map within the Moultrie Mobile app.
The most powerful cellular trail camera ever built. At an MSRP of $99.99.
- External antenna optimized for stronger cellular reception
- Onboard GPS for theft deterrence and device location
- Video clip transmission (with sound)
- Adaptive trigger sensitivity for improved detection accuracy
- 80-foot invisible flash range
- 80-foot detection range
- Work time scheduling
- Full HD image downloads available for download on demand
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates – no need to pull the camera from the field
- Aim-assist LED for easy positioning
- 2-year warranty backed by U.S.-based customer support
- Available in both AT&T and Verizon models
- Unlimited plans as low as $7.99 per month
- Annual plans for year-round power-users
- Free unlimited cloud storage — no purging of images after 30 days
- Free species recognition (buck, doe, turkey, person, vehicle) with SmartTags for advanced image filtering and alerts
- Free Interactive Maps for hunt planning and property management
- New features launching soon including activity charting, weather forecast, and expanded species recognition
To learn more, check out www.MoultrieMobile.com.
Visit the App Store or Google Play to download and demo the app for free today.
About Moultrie Mobile
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Moultrie Mobile is a rapidly-scaling software and connected hardware platform used by hunters, property owners, and others for real-time remote monitoring. Moultrie Mobile is a business unit of PRADCO Outdoor Brands. PRADCO’s hunting brands include Moultrie, Whitetail Institute, Texas Hunter, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing manufactures and markets products for freshwater and saltwater anglers under 20+ brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, War Eagle Custom Lures, Lindy and Bomber.