WHO WE ARE:
UrgeMedia, Inc. is a well-established and growing marketing company based in Eagle, CO with a focus on the hunting/fishing industry and is currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant. From television advertising & influencer marketing, to display advertising & content creation, UrgeMedia offers custom marketing solutions for any brand.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Sales and Marketing with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. This position is responsible for overseeing the activities and performance of not only their own book of sales, but also those of the sales team. As a director, you will be tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of the sales team. You will be generating a high volume of new sale leads and managing accounts through the entire sales process from signing to fulfillment. The Director of Sales & Marketing will also build and maintain strong sales relationships through follow-up and monthly contact with new and existing clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ability to manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales and revenue projections.
- Leads by setting individual and team sales targets.
- Strong leader with the ability to develop the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Experience tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Comfortable overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Has the ability to generate leads through various channels.
- Comfortable with prospecting, cold calling and closing sales over the phone.
- Strong negotiation skills building all contracts with prospective clients.
- Able to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- At ease conducting sales presentations to a range of prospective clients via Zoom/Teams.
- Experience preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Enjoys visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client records in various CRM’s such as HubSpot or Sales Navigator.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Advanced understanding of full-cycle account management.
- Enjoys traveling to various tradeshows.
- Strong sales and marketing background with promotional / public relations materials experience.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 7+ years previous full-cycle sales experience.
- Team management experience
- Sales and marketing background.
- Strong Negotiator.
- Cold calling and closing sales over the phone.
- Highly Organized.
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Outdoor industry knowledge and/or experience a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Sick Time.
- Healthcare, dental and vision options.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan - Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.
- Fun and motivated team!
Director of Sales and Marketing - Eagle County, CO - Indeed.com