Atlanta, GA –– Accubow, a virtual archery and bowhunting company, will release five new virtual bows this year. Along with launching new products, their AccuBow application is getting an update.
Their new products will consist of the 2.0 Green Mantis, 1.0 Winter Camo, 1.0 Forest Camo, Nano- Black, and Nano- Aqua.
- AccuBow 2.0 Green Mantis - same features as current with updated design.
- AccuBow 1.0 Winter Camo - same features as current with improved D-Loop attachment.
- AccuBow 1.0 Forest Camo - same features as current with improved D-Loop attachment.
- AccuBow Nano - Black: this will be a Youth model AccuBow with adjustability from 5 - 45 lbs., smaller, more lightweight, Ages 4-17.
- AccuBow Nano - Aqua: this will be a Youth model AccuBow with adjustability from 5 - 45 lbs., smaller, more lightweight, Ages 4-17.
“The updated app will feature a multi-player community where AccuBow users can play with their friends online, while another exciting feature will include a “walk and stalk” bowhunting mode –– this part will allow users to walk around as they would hunt animals in real life.”
Matt Pell, CEO of AccuBow said, “We have a lot of exciting things going on right now. On top of releasing our new, outstanding bows, we have worked really hard to update our AccuBow App. We always want our consumers to know that we are consistently thinking of how we can update our products and our app.”
AccuBow was founded when owner, Matt Pell knew that in order to improve his archery and bowhunting abilities, practice was necessary. One day, he thought, “If only there was a way I could practice from anywhere without having to fire and retrieve arrow upon arrow….” And so, the idea of the AccuBow was born. The first prototype of the AccuBow was very basic with a resistance band connected to a PVC stick and a laser pen taped to the stick so that Pell could see where he was aiming. He simply used this product for his own personal strength and accuracy gains. After seeing so much improvement in his archery abilities, he decided to stop being so selfish and get this product out to world! However, he knew that his design had to be significantly altered so that he could make this product usable for all age, strength, and skill levels!
KBM Website: www.kellybrandmanagement.com