Job Opening: Production Manager Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Associate of Operations & Administration Job Location: Mount Joy, PA 17552
The primary objective of the Production Manager is to create and direct a unified production process for Kinsey’s, including arrow manufacturing, consumer brands, OEM and handgun processing for distribution.
- Influences and inspires others to act in an energetic, committed fashion in pursuit of positive customer outcomes.
- Motivate and encourage staff.
- Gains respect through behavior that creates trust and confidence so others are willing followers.
- Consider the needs of others.
- Be an effective leader by communicating and listening.
- Continuous Improvement
- Finds it unacceptable when customer outcomes could be improved.
- Takes personal responsibility for maintaining and upgrading own knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure high service to internal and external customers.
- Is proactive in calling attention to deficiencies or opportunities in the areas of service and productivity.
- Organizational Awareness
- Stays open minded and adapts new strategies as needed.
- Have “influencers” understand and are on board with change.
- Improve employee relationships to further develop total company teamwork and cooperation.
- Embraces the organizational climate as it evolves.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct and maintain daily operations of the production department
- Responsible for communication with internal and external partners
- Responsible for ordering fletching supplies and maintaining fletching machines
- Overseeing handgun processing and brands/OEM inventory
- Ensure efficiency and performance criteria’s are met.
- Responsible for a positive team environment.
*Applicants should submit a resume to Human Resources:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com - Please use Production Manager for the subject title.
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers Section
About Kinsey’s Archery
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoor and archery industry. Carrying more than 15,500 products from more than 500 brands, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services including a 950-page catalog; an online ordering system; a renowned arrow-fletching program and more. The company owns innovative consumer brands including October Mountain Products