Atlanta, GA –– Kelly Brand Management (KBM), a sales, marketing, and business management consultancy, is looking for a dynamic digital professional for its new Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing social media campaigns, budgets, and performance reporting. This person is also responsible for digital asset creation, copywriting, image and video asset procurement.
The Digital Marketing Manager will regularly be assigned special projects and campaigns to work alongside clients and their staff to support eCommerce sales, drive traffic and promotions (special events, online contests, giveaways, Instagram takeovers and Instagram Live streams, and commercial planning of the online store).
1. Keyword Creation
• Researching keyword trends to develop high
performing features and descriptions, meta data, titles, etc.
• Working knowledge of keyword research tools, such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon Analytics
• Loading assets to necessary channels
2. Content Creation
• Writing and loading keyword optimized copy and content for product titles, features, descriptions, and listing search terms
• Assisting in developing image and video strategy to support eCommerce listings and advertisements
• Procuring images to support eCommerce listings and ads
• Creating A+ content to support Amazon listings
• Creating Brand Store to support Amazon listings
3. Marketing Implementation
• Creating ads on Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc., as well as maintaining ads and reporting on performance
• Updating content as needed in alignment with current trends, performance, etc.
• Leading weekly KPI reporting to stakeholders
· Developing strategy to expand community and raise consumer awareness of assigned brands
· Increasing following for all social media platforms and facilitating interaction
· Working cross-functionally with internal teams to create new types of content
· Scheduling and posting content across various social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
· Conceptualizing and creating Instagram stories (design, copy, additional features) to post daily
· Helping with influencer campaign execution
· Assisting and guiding clients during events and photoshoots
· Administering community management: replying to comments and direct messages, answering questions, addressing requests/problems, etc.
· Creating monthly social media reports to identify key trends and takeaways as well as evaluating social media campaigns
· Reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly hindsight results and progress against sales targets across all e-commerce business to stakeholders
· Monitoring and responding to assigned seller feedback and product reviews Reporting interactions and trends with stakeholders
· Using data to evaluate ideas and continually improve the customer experience across the sales channel
· Monitoring customer and listing performance, speed, traffic, and conversion across all device types
For more information or to apply for this position, contact Tracy Vaughan, HR Director, at email@example.com or 770-385-1187.
About Kelly Brand Management
A division of Kelly Products
Kelly Brand Management (KBM) is a sales, marketing, and business management consultancy delivering strategic sales channel management and e-commerce solutions. With a unique perspective and powerful range of brand development and comprehensive agency access to distribution, brick and mortar, buy group, dealer and e-commerce channels, KBM offers an “evolutionally better method” helping customers win. For more information, visit https://kellybrandmanagement.com.
Laura Rotroff // Marketing Director
Kelly Products, Inc. & Affiliates // 770-385-1187 // c 770-356-4723
kelly-products.com // LinkedIn