Program Manager, Marketing Communications
Please Refer to Req # 21-044
Lead all strategic planning and implementation of our trade and consumer communication initiatives as well as oversee our website product data/information management systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Plan and execute communication efforts across Leupold & Stevens functional teams.
- Act as liaison between the Product Line Management, Marketing and Sales teams on specific campaigns to engage various audiences and support company business objectives and marketing plans.
- Partner with Digital Content Manager to develop and execute an e-mail marketing strategy and e-mail marketing calendar, integrating key dates, events, product launches and campaigns that align with marketing content calendar.
- Work closely with our sales and product teams to ensure they have the resources and tools they need to support product launches.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 prior years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Communications. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage details.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple internal departments and external parties including vendors, event managers and advertising/marketing firms.
- Proficient with MS office, including Outlook, Oracle, Word and Excel.
Work is performed in a normal office environment with occasional travel.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members ‘A Square Deal’; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.