The ATA Director of Membership develops and directs the overall strategic planning, budget, and execution of the membership area. Collaborates with stakeholders, sales, and marketing to develop the business objectives, concepts, deliverables, and timelines to achieve membership goals. Please submit a resume, cover letter, full contact information, and salary requirements/range to email@example.com.
• Develop and direct the overall strategic planning and execution of association’s Membership program.
• Lead budget development and financial reporting process for all Membership program areas.
• As a member of the Leadership Team, work directly with CEO/President on strategic planning initiatives for the association.
• Supervise, motivate, and provide staff development for Membership team.
• Develop membership strategies, plans and tactics to promote the value of ATA membership for current and prospective members.
• Develop, oversee, and maintain a high functioning member services area via phone and email.
DATABASE and SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
• Serves as the primary knowledge expert for Association Management System (AMS) fields requests and gathers requirements from end users for database needs and enhancements.
• Troubleshoots and maintains the integrity of data in the AMS.
• Fulfills and develops data analysis queries and reports as needed.
• Oversees the development and documentation of standard operating procedures for all aspects of AMS.
• Ensures staff are trained to effectively utilize AMS for business needs.
• Serves as primary contact with AMS vendor and manages all third-party integrations.
• Proactively supports IT needs by identifying pain points and recommending new solutions.
• A key member of the team that evaluates proposals and selects technology options that effectively meet the needs of the ATA and support the strategic plan.
MEMBERSHIP OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
• Manages daily membership operations and collaborates with the Member Coordinator to process new/renewing memberships and update customer profiles as needed.
• Oversees the annual dues renewal process for both individual and organizational memberships.
• Runs reports to analyze member data and demographics. Reports on membership growth and retention trends and maintains historical data.
TRADE SHOW SUPPORT
• Collaborate with trade show and marcom teams to develop and oversee implementation of event attendance strategies to promote registrations.
• Serves as liaison with external registration company to manage registration for annual Trade Show.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field. Minimum of 5-7 years working with Association Management Software as well as membership management experience in an association environment is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of technology solutions and process improvement.
• Exceptional project management skills. Organized and resourceful in critical thinking and problem solving.
• Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to work as a team member and take on new responsibilities as necessary. Strong interpersonal skills are important.
Experience administering Association Management Software systems is required. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
Travel: National travel is occasionally required for this position, between 2-5 times per year.
Job Type: Full-time remote or in main office located In New Ulm, MN. Benefits:
• 401(k) with matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off Schedule:
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday Education:
• Bachelor's (Required)
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. ATA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
Submission Procedure: Please submit a resume, cover letter, full contact information, and salary requirements/range to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Archery Trade Association is the organization for manufacturers, retailers, distributors, sales representatives and others working in the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA has served its members since 1953. We work to increase the recruitment and retention of new, current and once-active archers and bowhunters. We are the driving force in defending, educating, and lobbying for the greater good of the industry and sport. We preserve and promote archery and bowhunting’s rich heritage to ensure active consumer participation, and successful manufacturing and retailing for generations to come. The organization also owns and operates the ATA Trade Show, the archery and bowhunting industry's largest and longest-running trade show worldwide.
For more information about us, please visit www.archerytrade.org.