Outdoor Stewards of Conservation Foundation, Inc. (OSCF) is excited to announce its’ Board of Directors lineup for 2023.
- Board Chair: Peter Churchbourne, Director, NRA Hunters’ Leadership Forum.
- Board Vice Chair: Jenifer Wisniewski, Director of Marketing, Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
- Board Secretary: Patrick Shay, National Sales Director, Troy Industries.
- Board Treasurer: John Bloom, Senior Accountant, Cordia Partners.
- Board Member: Michelle Scheuermann, Owner, BulletProof Communications.
- Board Member: Eric Morris, Host and Producer, N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman Television.
- Board Member: Chuck Wahr, Vice President, H.P. Hudson Manufacturing Company.
- Board Member: Sgt. (Ret.) James Mahoney, Albany NY Police Department.
OSCF’s Executive Director, Jim Curcuruto noted; “We are fortunate to have such a well-rounded board. Each member brings unique skills that have helped Outdoor Stewards of Conservation Foundation expand its reach. Their passion for conservation and the outdoors is evident and I can’t thank them enough for their dedication to our mission.”
For full board member profiles, click here.
Outdoor Stewards of Conservation Foundation (OSCF) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization with a mission to use research-based communications and engagement programs to help recruit the next generation of HATS (Hunters, Anglers, and Target Shooters) and promote the fact that HATS are primary funders and stewards of conservation in America. To learn more about OSCF programs; Fill A Bag While Filling Your Tag, Come With!, and Connecting with Conservation, please visit www.OutdoorStewards.org or contact Jim Curcuruto at (203) 450-7202 or email@example.com.