Position: Sales Operations Coordinator Sport Optics
Start Date: immediate
Location: Allendale, NJ
Leica Sport Optics has a longstanding tradition of quality, excellence and optical competence.
We are looking to fill a new Sales Operations Coordinator position in order to support our Sport Optics Division. This position will manage tasks for dealers and the team such as creating and/or obtaining reports from the proper department(s), order intake, maintaining databases as assigned, organizing travel and accommodations, and other organizational tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative and analytical skills, have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, ideally SAP experience and be extremely fast at solving problems.
This position reports to the VP of the Sport Optics Division and coordinates with internal teams. Limited domestic travel may be required. International travel may also be required, however, not likely. This is a full-time position with full benefits, located in our Allendale, NJ headquarters.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate and current account information.
- Follow up on inquiries from business partner such as dealers, partners, guides, etc.
- Help customers and dealers with their requests as appropriate and needed, including order desk responsibilities.
- Procurement and distribution of dealer support materials such as training documents, digital assets, merchandising items and POS materials.
- Order entry
- SAP experience is a plus
- Manage a pool of loan equipment
- Prepare and/or obtain sales reports
- Prepare memos, letters, and other documents as needed.
- Answer phones, emails and other correspondence and route to the correct person or take message.
- Assist in meeting preparation.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including Office 365, SAP, and Salesforce.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for team members and external partners as needed.
- Performing office duties that include ordering Sport Optic specific supplies.
- Provide general administrative support.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take ownership of project needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required time frame.
- Trustworthy and able to work independently.
- The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Proven experience in administrative support, ideally working with remote team members (“Virtual Assistant”).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in applicable field
For more than a century Leica Camera has mastered the balance of art and engineering - achieving an immutable harmony of form and functionality. Visit Leica Sport Optics at http://us.leica-camera.com/Sport-Optics.
We are dedicated to developing optical instruments of the highest standards. The company has a tradition of precision manufacturing and technological innovations which have steadily positioned the brand at the forefront of the sport optics industry and has enabled it to establish an unsurpassed standard of excellence.