Position Description: Sales Representative – Alternate Channels
Reporting to: Director of Sales – Alternate Channels
The Key Accounts Sales Rep’s primary responsibility is the expansion of Kinsey’s customer base, through the addition of new accounts and the growth of existing accounts.
- Computer savvy.
- Creative problem solving.
- Pro-active and Driven
- Self-Sufficient and Self-Motivated.
- Team Player.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
- Personable demeanor.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate sales growth through assigned customers.
- Analyze assigned customer assortments and sales results, to determine growth opportunities
- Disseminate vital information to assigned accounts.
- Manage customer data – item content, imagery, status, and pricing.
- Work with Special Accounts team, to answer questions and make decisions relating to assigned customers
- Recruit new accounts for traditional business and category expansion.
- Attract new vendor partnerships for 3rd party initiatives
- Assist as part of a team effort in managing/analyzing Amazon business.
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands at trade shows and consumer events, as needed.
- Monitor industry, retailer, and sales trends, particularly as it relates to e-commerce.
- Assist the purchasing team in moving specific inventory, as needed.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of data transmission methods and trends.
- Assist in the creation of sales programs for alternate channel customer base.
- Assist with product development for Kinsey’s consumer brands, as needed.
- Assist with various marketing efforts, as needed.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through win-win solutions.
- Increase sales through assigned accounts – execute sale plan directives.
- Maintain proficiency with Kinsey’s internal computer systems and processes.
- Work interdepartmentally to accomplish Kinsey’s strategic initiatives.
- Maintain a working understanding of Kinsey’s services and capabilities.
- Travel as necessary.
- Be available and accessible for customer needs outside of normal working hours.
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoors/archery industry. Carrying items from more than 500 brands, in-stock and ready-to-deliver, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services, including a 950-page catalog, an online ordering system, a custom-fletching program and more. The company also owns innovative consumer brands including BlackHeart, Fin-Finder, Elevation and October Mountain Products. For more information, visit KinseysInc.com.