Job Opening: Sales Representative Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Sales Manager Job Location: Mount Joy, PA 17552
The ideal candidate for this position would be driven by a desire to enhance customer sales and satisfaction, through excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts and fostering growth. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 3-5 years of sales or related experience, B2B or Ecommerce sales preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience of archery participation, preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience of firearms participation, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate sales growth through assigned customers or territory in both existing and new accounts.
- Disseminate vital information and manage various tasks as needed, for assigned accounts.
- Analyze assigned customer assortments and sales results to determine growth opportunities.
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms needed for assigned customer channel
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions
- Research and analysis of sales and industry trends within assigned customer channel
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including but not limited to product selection and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with internal departments to move specific inventory or determine win-win solutions for customers.
- Possible limited travel to support Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows or consumer events.
*Applicants should submit a resume via:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com – Please use Sales Representative as the subject heading
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers section
Kinsey’s continues to evolve and add more business facets to strengthen the outdoor retailer. The most recent decision to distribute FFL items, alongside their vast archery assortment, will offer customers the ability to utilize Kinsey’s two-warehouse network to stock their shelves with an even more versatile selection. Carrying items from more than 500 brands, in-stock and ready-to-deliver, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services, including a 1000-page catalog, an online ordering system, a renowned custom-fletching program and more. The company also owns innovative consumer brands including Alpine, BlackHeart, Elevation, Fin-Finder and October Mountain Products. For more information, please visit Kinseysinc.com.