Outdoor Travel Industry Sales Representative
Spring Lake Park, MN
Independent contractor, Commission based sales
This independent contractor sales opportunity is in the Outdoor Sporting Travel Industry and suits driven salespeople who have a passion for the outdoors. The position offers a chance to sell a unique travel portfolio from a market-leading company in the Outdoor Travel Industry. Create your own schedule full or part time and benefit from an excellent commission structure. We value and respect the independent, entrepreneurial sales people who strive to pave their own road. If you have the desire to make some extra money to help fuel your passion for exploration and the great outdoors, please read on!
Our most successful Sales Contractors will:
- Have sales experience or a natural sales personality- you know how to sell, are excited to do so and consider your skills a tremendous value to the companies you work for.
- Are extremely competitive- you always strive to win and are CONFIDENT in your abilities, which results into a deep commitment for doing the job right. Some might describe your work ethic and passion as ‘contagious’.
- Have worked in or have extensive outdoor travel experience-You either worked in the outdoor industry as a guide/operator or sold for an outdoor industry company. You have spent a large portion of your life outdoors hunting, fishing, shooting, hiking, camping and exploring.
- Are goal setters-You set ambitious goals for yourself and work to exceed those goals.
- Bring persistence and hard work to your job- you understand the key to good performance is continuous improvement and hard work.
- Is entrepreneurial- you were born with these traits: independence, self-drive, self-motivation, and business understanding.
- Is a cultural fit- you are excited to sell a products that helps others fulfill sporting dreams. As well, you value honesty, family, and hard work. We are not only looking for talented people, but people who care about our clients and also your teammates.
- Build lasting relationships- you seek to build lasting personal and business relationships. Naturally, you see truth and trust as fundamental building blocks to relationships that last.
Our candidates must be:
Performers- experienced outdoorsmen and women with proven sales success.
Willing- trainable individuals who embrace new ideas.
Ambitious- have a burning desire to succeed.
Independent- self-driven and self-motivated.
Passionate- someone who truly cares about the customer and team.
Trustworthy- every team member must be in line with our core values.
Top 3 reasons why our Contractors will enjoy being part of this unique team:
- Sell a unique product- You will get the chance to help people fulfill their outdoor travel dreams while representing a company and brand to be proud of.
- Freedom to be their own boss- Control your own schedule, income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing you up in this 1099 Independent Contractor position.
- Unique outdoor opportunities- our Contractors may be offered unique opportunities in the adventure travel industry. Hosting client expeditions, exploring new travel venues to be added to our overall portfolio.
Your income is based on a 100% commission structure. This position can be performed in conjunction with your current employment. We simply supply you with the tools to discuss and share about wonderful adventure travel destinations around the globe and pay you for the referral after the client is booked!
If you desire to be part of a unique, rewarding, progressive company, please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Then, next steps include:
- A one-on-one phone interview and then,
- If we believe you are a good fit, you will be invited to a face-to-face personal interview at our headquarters in Minnesota
- If selected you must be willing to travel to either Minnesota or South Dakota for a 3 day in-depth training session which may include but is not limited to shooting, hunting, getting to know the team and eating really good food! You will be responsible for all travel costs, we will take care of you once you get here!
Our entire team understands that the success of our Contractors serving our customers is what keeps all of us working; therefore on OUR sales team, the independent-entrepreneurial-sales mindset is greatly appreciated and highly respected.