Uniontown, Penna.--Outdoor Marketing Agency, Stone Road Media, is seeking to hire a full-time Social Media Marketing Specialist to help manage the organic and paid social media advertising, overseeing all brands.
This position will contribute to the driving awareness of and engagement with various social media profiles across different platforms. This position will be responsible for daily, organic social posting and the management thereof, including comment moderation, customer responses, and other tactics to increase and encourage engagement with the brand.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will also aid in the development, implementation, and management of social media advertising campaigns including setting up campaigns and ad groups in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter optimizing for social reach and awareness, increases in website traffic, lead generation, sales, and more; curating content for social posting; creating and managing of content calendars; social profile optimization; syndicating relevant blog and sponsor content; writing compelling copy for social posting; providing virtual customer service; analyzing social media metrics; and continuously monitoring industry trends, new features, and emerging platforms.
Candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
· Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· Ability to work from Stone Road Media’s Main Office (Located in Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania)
· In-depth understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
· Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members
· Use of scheduling and analytic tools (HootSuite, ReportGarden, etc.)
· Copy writing
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to multitask and oversee multiple projects
Stone Road Media is a full-service marketing agency representing over 30 national brands in hunting, fishing, shooting, and the outdoors. Our employees have a deep-rooted passion for the outdoors and enjoy the ability to merge their passion with work every day. Situated in the Laurel Highlands region of Pennsylvania, our headquarters is within driving distance to the major cities of Pittsburgh and Morgantown.
If you are passionate about social media and the outdoors, we’d love to have you join our team.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to email@example.com