RMEF Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo Dec. 7-16
"Far and away, this is one of our favorite events we look forward to every year," said Steve Decker, RMEF vice president of Marketing. "We are excited to join partners, supporters, outdoorsmen and women, and so many other people who support RMEF's conservation mission and our shared outdoor way of life."
The combined Cowboy Christmas and Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo event covers more than 900,000 square feet and features the best of western lifestyle, firearms, optics, outfitters and guides, hunting apparel and all things hunting and outdoors.
2017 Hunting & Outdoor Christmas Expo highlights:
· Wrangler Rodeo Arena & Junior National Finals Rodeo events on the show floor
· Realtree Live Stage performances by Daryle Singletary, Easton Corbin, Mark Wills and others
· Daily CanCooker cooking demonstrations, Elk Network original film screenings and Cowboys for Conservation interviews with Matt West
· MTN OPS Ultimate Archery Experience
· $80,000 in Cowboy Country raffle prizes at RMEF Booth 819
· RMEF Great Elk Tour
Doors open daily at 9 a.m.
and close at 5 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo sponsors include ALPS OutdoorZ, Browning, Cabela's, Chevrolet, Cinch Jeans & Shirts, The Mirage, MTN OPS, Peak BlueDEF, Realtree, Record Rack, Sitka, Traeger and Weatherby.
About the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation:
Founded over 30 years ago, fueled by hunters and a membership of more than 222,000 strong, RMEF has conserved more than 7.1 million acres for elk and other wildlife. RMEF also works to open and improve public access, fund and advocate for science-based resource management, and ensure the future of America's hunting heritage. Discover why "Hunting Is Conservation™" at www.rmef.org
or 800-CALL ELK.
contact Mark Holyoak, RMEF, 406-523-3481